Friday, December 11, 2009

OH LIFE.


Thursday 10 december
time flies

I must confess I miss my friends - already
I don't realise I'm on the other side of the planet
& that I will not be seeing them until february 2010
no more gigs in Brussels, Antwerp, Leuven or Lier
no more days in dark pubs

still,
I'm quite a happy person
I've already been to Paris, Iceland, London, Hamburg & Denmark this year
& now we're having a party in New Zealand
that's just as good as it will get


ohyes,
I must say
New Zealand radio is shit
we wrote some CD's this morning:
Bon Iver, Fleet Foxes, Foals, Maccabees, Lightspeed Champion, Los Campesinos !
& crap Lady Gaga (because David wanted something to shake his booty when driving at night)
:/


tomorrow we're visiting Lady Knox Geyser, Devil's Bath
and stay at Lake Taupo;
We've been told this is one of New Zealand's finest places

I'll finish this bottle of sparkling Wine now
and go to bed

sahw dead tired.








Lake Tarawera (:




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
tumblr: http://wrroar.tumblr.com/ (:

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow boys go wrroar.