Sunday, December 27, 2009

SOUNDS.


some pictures of Milford Sound
we looked so tiny
floating next to Mitre Peak























and look
it's Russell Leetch from Editors
[I'm not talking about the above mentioned seal, scroll down (: ]
with his girlfriend from Ra Ra Riot
woo woo

but I didn't really talk to him
causssss
what if he asked whether I like their 3rd album
and i think it s shit
but
I could never say that
I really liked the Back Room
I used to wake up to that album for months
- not kidding -
and I respect them sah much

so yeah
i just took this paparazzi kind of photo
and stared at him for like the entire tour
on Milford Sound

oh god.

- I will see him and the rest of Editors again
on Sunset Sounds in Brisbane
in 2 weeks
should be great



Oh New Zealand
you have my heart








1 comment:

About Me

My photo
tumblr: http://wrroar.tumblr.com/ (:

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow boys go wrroar.