Tuesday, January 12, 2010

PICNIC.



for my last day in Australia,
James kind of arranged this picnic

we had bubble drinks
and blew bubbles


we aslo went to see
It's complicated;
seeing Meryl Streep smoke pot was hillariously epic

oh
I will miss Australia
but we will definitely come back for some roadtrip adventures

in the meanwhile I'm looking forward to my homecoming kigu evening with some of my friends
who I have missed sah much
next time I want to take them all with me


mm
I ll only stay in Belgium for 2 days
before I fly through to Sweden w/ Levi











and this is the view from Brisbane airport



mannn
this year started so cool
in New Zealand, Australia & next week I'll be in Sweden & Norway
and that will pretty much be it
because I definitely will need more money at a certain point (':


I think the most exciting part of travelling
is meeting all these cool and interesting people
like here in Brisbane
and at Lord's Lodge in Prahran, Melb


oh
take me back





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
tumblr: http://wrroar.tumblr.com/ (:

Followers

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow boys go wrroar.